Canyon Ranch SpaClub Front Desk Associate (Full Time) in Las Vegas, Nevada
Canyon Ranch is true health and wellness. We broke ground in Tucson and the category in 1979, and have been leading the way ever since. Expanding our role and our reach.
We are more than just a day at the spa or a one-week vacation. We are the promise of an enhanced life. At Canyon Ranch, our guests expect a transformation of state. But what they experience is a transformation of self. Becoming stronger. Healthier. In tune. Empowered. Truly well. Can you see yourself as part of this?
As a Colleague at Canyon Ranch we will inspire you, challenge you and help you evolve. Isn’t that how all successful careers start? Please introduce yourself to us and allow us to get to know you. Our philosophy includes a safe and healthy environment through maintaining a drug free workplace and smoke free.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a * Full-Time Guest Relations Advisor at our Front Desk! * The successful candidate will be excited to greet our guests and inspire them to make the most of their Canyon Ranch experience. As a Guest Relations Advisor, you’ll challenge yourself to generate revenue and meet sales goals by sharing information about our services, pairing them with the appropriate service enhancements that are designed to restore, renew, and refresh. You’ll also be available to work evenings and weekends. Take your customer service skills to the next level at the #1 rated Spa on the Las Vegas Strip!
We invite you to #LiveCanyonRanch!
- Anticipate guests’ needs as you book, alter, and recap services to guests to include detailed notes regarding services
- Actively welcome guests with a smile and enthusiasm and check-in for appointments and services
- Accurately handle guest transactions including cash handling, credit card charges, room charges, gift certificates, comps, etc.
Education : High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Cash handling, computer knowledge, and minimum of one-year customer service experience
- Prior hospitality and/or sales experience, preferably at a luxury level
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent customer service and positive interpersonal skills, including ability to facilitate and mediate sensitive and/ or confrontations matters
- Able to develop and maintain satisfactory and effective relationships with all levels of management and staff members
- Good judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational and computer skills, and attention to detail
About Canyon Ranch
Benefits matter. We believe the experiences that motivate our guests to transform themselves are equally import to everyone who works here. As a colleague at Canyon Ranch you may have:
Access to dozens of fitness, movement classes and lectures every day
Use of the gym and everything that goes with it
You may buy wearable fitness technology and other products that motivate at our cost through convenient payroll deductions
Reduced tuition to the Life Enhancement Program in Tucson for colleagues and their family members at up to a 90% discount
Medical plan with generous plan coverage at affordable contribution levels
Dental plans that fit your needs and cover services most colleagues can really use
Pharmacy coverage for prescriptions that includes no-copay for certain medications
Well Credit program which allows colleagues to earn significant discounts on their contribution amount as a reward for living a healthy lifestyle
Vision plans for colleagues and their dependents who wear corrective lenses
Flexible spending accounts
Short term and long term disability plans
Ability to purchase additional life insurance for colleagues and their dependents beyond what Canyon Ranch already provides
401(k) retirement savings plan with matching contributions
Employee Assistance Plan for colleagues and family members
Location: Las Vegas, NV Spa + Fitness
Internal status: FT
Anticipated hrs/week: 40