Canyon Ranch SpaClub Women's Spa Attendant - PT in Las Vegas, Nevada
At Canyon Ranch our mission is to inspire people to make a commitment to healthy living, turning hopes and intentions into the highest enjoyment of life. Every member of our team is passionate about inspiring our guests and each other to make that commitment to healthy living… and change lives forever. Our team has tremendous longevity, where more than half have been with Canyon Ranch for at least five years. Our culture is one of caring and helping, where we delight in making a difference in someone’s life. We were the pioneers in the healthy living vacations, and continue to offer a world class experience to our guests and staff every day. If you have passion and care to make a difference, please introduce yourself by applying, and learn more about our exceptional team at Canyon Ranch.
We currently have an opportunity for a Part-Time Spa Attendant in our Las Vegas SpaClub location. Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Scope Spa Attendants are primarily responsible for the smooth, efficient operation and impeccably neat and clean appearance of the Locker Room Front Desk Reception, Locker Bays and Aquavana areas. It is the daily function of the Spa Attendant to ensure each area of the locker rooms is fully stocked with products and amenities. Spa Attendants are also responsible to provide world-class guest service to our guests and ensure they receive the Canyon Ranch experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets guests with a smile and ensures they are checked into the Locker Room in a timely fashion.
- Takes care of guests needs, giving each guest a robe, sandals, and a full tour of the Locker Room and facilities.
- Ensures that all areas of the Locker Room (Locker Reception, Locker Bays, Showers, Vanity, and Aquavana) are kept impeccably neat and clean, and in safe condition at all times.
- Constant interaction with and monitoring of our guest to ensure we are offering products, amenities, and assistance.
- Ensures that all supplies and refreshments are stocked and available to guests including but not limited to towels, water, tea, and fruit.
About Canyon Ranch
At Canyon Ranch we understand that benefits matter. We are unique in the hospitality industry in our philosophy that all staff members are encouraged to take advantage of classes, lectures, spa and fitness equipment & programs offered every day. In addition, staff members are eligible for generous discounts on services, hotels stays, products and even community partner discounts.
- Complimentary access to dozens of movement classes and lectures every day
- Complimentary access to gyms and fitness facilities
- Monthly Family Night programming for staff members to bring a guest and enjoy special staff only events presented by our professionals
- Access to wearable fitness technology and other products that motivate at our cost through convenient payroll deductions
- Staff member reduced tuition to the Life Enhancement Program in Tucson for themselves and their family members at up to 90% discount
- Medical plan with generous plan coverage at affordable contribution levels
- Dental plans that fit your needs and cover services most staff members can really use
- Pharmacy coverage for prescriptions that includes no-copay for certain medications
- Well Credit program which allows staff members to earn significant discounts on their contribution amount as a reward for living a healthy lifestyle
- Free Know Your Numbers program where staff members can learn about their own biometric and health measurements in order to make healthy choices
- Vision plans for staff members and their dependents who wear corrective lenses
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short term and long term disability plans
- Ability to purchase additional life insurance for staff members and their dependents beyond what Canyon Ranch already provides
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Lifeline Loans
Location: Las Vegas, NV SpaClub
Internal status: PTP
Anticipated hrs/week: 20-30