Wynn Las Vegas Wardrobe Attendant, Le Rêve – the Dream, Entertainment in Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Wynn Resorts is a Fortune 500 company led by hospitality industry visionary Steve Wynn. Currently operating in the top two casino gaming markets in the world, Wynn is financially stable and growth oriented. Our 12,000 employees at our Wynn Las Vegas and Encore properties have helped us win more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn resorts are known for their innovative design, luxury offerings, and exceptional guest service. Joining Wynn means working for a leader in the global resort industry, one that has set today’s standards and will likely define them tomorrow.
The Wynn Theater Wardrobe Department is responsible for all wardrobe activity, ensuring the care and maintenance of the Le Rêve costumes, shoes and headpieces; in addition, the department does laundry and runs show cues on a nightly basis.
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform wardrobe cue tracks, dresser function and launder the costumes.
- Wash and care for highly specialized costumes, headpieces, shoes and accessories as well as preserve the long term integrity of all costumes items.
- Make quick repairs to costumes and accessories as directed.
- Maintain a flexible schedule for work call, special events, and rehearsals training.
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times by conforming to all establish safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in all required safety classes and emergency rescue procedure training.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must possess problem solving skills and strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team environment and with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working as a Wardrobe Attendant or in a similar position for a large-scale theatrical concert production.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in the care of costumes and backstage dressing procedures.
- Must have the ability to withstand exposure to chlorinated water and swim with a level of comfort.
- Ability to work weekends, evening, holidays and overtime.
- Must be able to work around live birds, strobe lighting and smoke effects.
- Must be able to work in motion while on an elevator.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Job Title: Wardrobe Attendant, Le Rêve – the Dream, Entertainment