NV Employer Technical Analyst in Las Vegas, Nevada
M-F between 5Am and 7pm
In this position, you will deliver technical support to users.
You will be responsible for basic-to-intermediate PC software and/or hardware systems support, primarily via telephone with additional email and self-service activities as needed.
This role performs an initial assessment, does research and resolves issues.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- An associate degree or its equivalent or 2 or more years related professional experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Acrobat Pro
- Windows 7 proficiency
- 2 or more years of experience in the following technologies including Call Center/Service Desk Practice; Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Cisco IP Phone Solutions; Printing Solutions
- Experience in IT operations and process management
- Ability to translate technical information into business language
- Knowledge and understanding of ticketing applications and workflow -Remedy preferred
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will answer calls from users having problems with computer programs or devices as well as instruct on use of specific applications or operating systems.
- You will identify the root cause and deliver accurate, creative, and timely solutions while providing world-class customer service.
- You will follow standard Service Desk operating procedures and accurately log all service desk contacts using tracking software.
- Schedule flexibility will be needed to backfill when coverage is needed, this may include holidays and weekends.
- You will collaborate with leadership, customers and peers to contribute to the service desk knowledgebase and participate in projects that improve efficiency.
- A Service Desk Analyst has to multitask as well as exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Attends training sessions in order to learn about software, hardware, product offerings and support policies.
- Support and maintain IT Network resources/devices.