Boyd Gaming SUPERVISOR BANQUET in Las Vegas, Nevada
Supervise banquet functions including but not limited to training servers, attendants, and bartenders. Schedule staff for banquet functions. Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures to ensure exceptional client service.
- Work with the Banquet and/or Catering Managers to manage, organize, and monitor banquet events.
- Sell, organize, and monitor all banquet functions.
- Coordinate and oversee physical setup requirements and execution.
- Coordinate menu and other details of banquet function with client to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Supervise, train, and evaluate banquet service staff.
- Coordinate and oversee physical setup requirements with convention porter staff.
- Requisition and maintain control over inventories of china, glassware, silverware, equipment, and uniforms.
- Communicate and coordinate details and special requests with clients.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Six (6) months of experience in the same or similar position preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: OR - Arena Beverage
Category: Food and Beverage
Position Code: ORPSUBQ01
Status: Full Time