WTS International Spa Attendant in Las Vegas, Nevada
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness consulting and management firms, is seeking part time Spa Attendants for Las Vegas, NV. The spa attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the spa/fitness area which includes the spa, locker rooms, fitness room, and pool area and spa desk, if applicable. Apply today for immediate consideration or submit your details via chat!
Interested in opportunities with WTS in Las Vegas? Click Here!
• Ensures the “WTS International Experience” for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS’ Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of WTS International.
• Maintains the cleanliness and order of the facility to include sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming, and taking out the trash.
• Restocks all linens in locker rooms and appropriate guest areas.
• Removes dirty laundry and collects dirty linens in guest areas and takes them to housekeeping area or laundry pick-up.
• Cleans and sanitizes all wet areas, bathrooms, and grooming areas throughout the day.
• Distributes and places linens in treatment rooms (as applicable), workout areas, closets, and dispensary (as applicable).
• Escorts members/guests to changing areas in a courteous and timely manner.
• Explains the set-up and workings of the locker rooms, bathroom, and shower to members/guests.
• Performs laundry duties, if applicable, including washing, drying, and folding linen.
• Ensures all areas are clean and replenishes supplies as needed.
• Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with members and/or guests.
• Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact.
• Informs facility management of any member, guest, or facility issues.
• Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
• Ability to have conversations with members/guest so that information that is conveyed is understood.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Strong team player.
• Must be able to keep calm and composed while under pressure.
• Must have an eye for detail.
• Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to stand for long periods.
• Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently and 10 pounds of force constantly to move light objects.
• This position requires the following abilities: climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
• The employee will be required to operate the following tools: mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, dusters, scrub brushes, cleaning supplies, detergents, disinfectants, towels, guest supplies such as soap, shampoo, and conditioner, and linen carts.
• The employee may be required to be exposed to noise, wet and humid conditions, fumes, odors, dust, chemical, mechanical, and electrical hazards.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.
Region/City: Las Vegas Strip
External Company URL: www.wtsinternational.com