New Horizons Computer Learning Center Solutions Architect in Las Vegas, Nevada
You will partner with sales, marketing, and other business partners to develop and implement data driven solutions that drive the company forward.
As the Solutions Architect, you will partner with sales leaders, technical teams, marketing leaders, account executives and other business partners on enterprise projects. You will create an effective and efficient follow up strategy for sales teams that results in an excellent and ultimate experience. Develop and implement data driven decision making solutions that enhance the business’s ability to achieve strategic objectives. You will also provide design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring, security, maintenance, backup/recovery, documentation, evaluation and testing in a physical and virtual systems environment. The position ensures that availability, performance and security of systems meet established business requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule and Conduct all training sessions, including New Hire Training, Product Training.
- Travel to all locations and complete group and one on one training with account executives on: products, delivery models, types of classes, payment vehicles, sales basics, and NH Learning Group Sales Methodology/opportunity management.
- Analyze organization’s needs, conduct technical research, and implement appropriate solutions to meet needs and comply with department standards.
- Ensure high availability of all critical applications and servers while meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Develop monitoring templates and ensure adherence to monitoring standards based on business requirements.
- Collect and analyze network monitoring data to assist with determining root cause of performance issues.
- Produce and maintain list of "go to’s" (who to ask about pricing, who to ask about adding classes, etc.).
- Conduct quarterly deep dive reviews with Sales Managers, VP of Sales and Account Executives.
- Train AEs on products/technologies.
- Conduct monthly pipeline reviews with all Account Executives.
- Ensure all Account Executives have the product knowledge and understanding to pass the MS Sales, Cisco, Red Hat, VMWare, and Citrix Certifications within the first 9 months of employment.
- Work with Marketing on materials for our products.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Perform other IT duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as a Systems Administrator with a minimum of 3 years' experience maintaining Active Directory.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with Exchange, VMWare, and SQL.
- Experience maintaining and enhancing a patch management program.
- Microsoft MCSA/MCSE in Server Infrastructure
- VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) 5 or 6 (desirable)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) (desirable)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.