Einstein Noah Restaurant Group Shift-Leader in Las Vegas, Nevada
Requisition Number: 1625367 Position Mission: The Shift Supervisor is responsible for the overall leadership and direction of the store in the absence of the General Manager and Assistant Manager. The Shift Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the team has a clear understanding of goals, expectations, products, cleanliness, new directives and customer connections during the shift. This position manages the shift requirements for labor, customer service and employee tasks, in accordance to Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. standards. The Shift Supervisor maintains a consistent and outstanding guest experience while supporting daily sales goals. Responsibilities Include:
- Problem solving
- Managing the guest experience
- Maintaining the look and feel of a well-run store
- Driving for results
- Managing multiple priorities
- Being resilient under pressure
- Demonstrating leadership
- Adapt to new work situations or roles; open to new ways of doing things
- Guest Service/Shift work
- Ensures guests are welcomed into the store.
- Ensures consistency in beverage and bagel preparation
- Develops personal ongoing relationships with customers
- Supports Team Member functions as necessary to provide seamless customer service to guests.
- Manages team to ensure positive customer experience
- Creates a positive atmosphere for the staff
- Provides ongoing feedback to team members on their successes and areas for improvement
- Provides tools to help Team Members sell coffee and bagels, and to promotional items
- Coaches team members on such items as proper methods of brewing, crafting drinks and teas, bagel picking, sandwich making, register and cash handling, other daily shift tasks and methods in guest services.
- Take charge and utilize resources when problems arise; develop solutions before contacting General Manager.
- Promotes professional growth of Team Members.
- Assists in creating schedules when needed
- Compiles the shift log
- Supports financial reviews
- Supports new product rollouts.
- Knowledge of store operations
- Ability to train Team Members store functions
- Ability to motivate staff
- Ability to learn and perform all Team Member level roles.
- Ability to maintain records of personnel, inventories, sales and banking/accounting records preferred.
- Proven ability to increase profits in similar operations preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least one year of restaurant, retail or customer service experience required, or properly trained and approved by Einstein Noah Restaurant Group Inc, to take responsibility as a Shift Supervisor.
- Must be able to work early mornings, evenings, some holidays and/or weekends.
- The physical requirements for this position are hearing, speaking, seeing, carrying, bending, walking, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 50 pounds, and being able to stand for 4 to 8 hours, or the ability to accomplish the physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations.
Caribou Coffee and Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities and do not discriminate based on gender, identity or sexual orientation.
Caribou Coffee and Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities and does not discriminate based on gender, identity or sexual orientation.