Canyon Ranch SpaClub Revenue Manager in Las Vegas, Nevada
At Canyon Ranch our mission is to inspire people to make a commitment to healthy living, turning hopes and intentions into the highest enjoyment of life. Every member of our team is passionate about inspiring our guests and each other to make that commitment to healthy living… and change lives forever. Our team has tremendous longevity, where more than half have been with Canyon Ranch for at least five years. Our culture is one of caring and helping, where we delight in making a difference in someone’s life. We were the pioneers in the healthy living vacations, and continue to offer a world class experience to our guests and staff every day. If you have passion and care to make a difference, please introduce yourself by applying, and learn more about our exceptional team at Canyon Ranch.
We currently have an opportunity for* a *Revenue Manager in our Las Vegas property.
Scope Primary role is to develop and manage revenue systems in various operational and administrative projects, as well as promoting systems consistently, and conducting market research. The ideal candidate will have strong data and analytic skills with a foundation of basic accounting and financial analysis.
Primary job duties:
- Study and employ perceptual pricing techniques to maximize uptake of products and services
- Monitor and maintain an ongoing knowledge of pricing for competitive spa services in the Las Vegas market
- Create and evolve a day-by-day forecasting model and regularly prepare forecasts of anticipated demand to assist strategically with pricing and yielding decisions and to provide a basis for staffing of the operation
- Monitor demand for treatment rooms by day of week and hour relative to capacity; employ pricing and promotional methods to effectively shift business to lower-demand periods
- Study and maintain a current knowledge of the profitability of each service/treatment provided and ensure that this intelligence is used in marketing, merchandising and selling
- Engage in menu engineering analysis on at least a quarterly basis and recommend service menu changes accordingly to maximize profits
- Design and/or determine appropriate performance metrics to measure the performance of each aspect of the business, and implement methods to communicate these metrics throughout the organization
- Conduct detailed analysis of performance to identify trends that can be exploited to generate additional profit
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as necessary to provide intelligence to the revenue team and corporate revenue management
- Oversee the Spa Club reservations function. Set objectives for sales, efficiency, productivity and customer service for reservations and lead reservations personnel towards attainment of stated goals in these areas.
- Responsible and accountable for the overall functioning and direction of a best-in-class spa call center.
- Interface with key stakeholders throughout the organization, including the Spa Club marketing, accounting and operations functions and Canyon Ranch corporate revenue management
- Lead weekly Spa Club Revenue Meetings, ensuring that these sessions are productive and result in concrete decisions toward the advancement of Spa Club revenue and profits
- Maintain rates and availability in the Spa Club's systems, ensuring that all distribution channels (voice, web) are loaded with appropriate inventory at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field preferred -and- three (3) years of combined experience as a Revenue Manager or Revenue Analyst in a hospitality organization, preferably with specific spa revenue management experience (5+ years of experience preferred), -or- any combination of academic education, professional training or work experience, which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- A high degree of analytical and mathematical aptitude, with the ability to extract meaningful information out of large amounts of data; expert-level capabilities in Excel and above-average capabilities in data visualization
- Demonstrated people management skills which have successfully motivated and enhanced personal performance and development
- Experience creating and refining incentive plans and upselling programs
- Highly developed written and spoken communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with senior management
- A demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, continually evolving environment
About Canyon Ranch At Canyon Ranch we understand that benefits matter. We are unique in the hospitality industry in our philosophy that all staff members are encouraged to take advantage of classes, lectures, spa and fitness equipment & programs offered every day. In addition, staff members are eligible for generous discounts on services, hotels stays, products and even community partner discounts.
- Complimentary access to dozens of movement classes and lectures every day
- Complimentary access to gyms and fitness facilities
- Monthly Family Night programming for staff members to bring a guest and enjoy special staff only events presented by our professionals
- Access to wearable fitness technology and other products that motivate at our cost through convenient payroll deductions
- Staff member reduced tuition to the Life Enhancement Program in Tucson for themselves and their family members at up to 90% discount
- Medical plan with generous plan coverage at affordable contribution levels (for full-time employees)
- Dental plans that fit your needs and cover services most staff members can really use
- Pharmacy coverage for prescriptions that includes no-copay for certain medications
- Well Credit program which allows staff members to earn significant discounts on their contribution amount as a reward for living a healthy lifestyle
- Free Know Your Numbers program where staff members can learn about their own biometric and health measurements in order to make healthy choices
- Vision plans for staff members and their dependents who wear corrective lenses
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short term and long term disability plans
- Ability to purchase additional life insurance for staff members and their dependents beyond what Canyon Ranch already provides
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Lifeline Loans
Location: Las Vegas, NV SpaClub
Internal status: FT
Anticipated hrs/week: 40