NV Employer Inside Sales Representative in Las Vegas, Nevada
Inside Sales Rep-GSC
Base (45-50K DOE) + commission
M-F between 5Am and 7pm
As an Inside Sales Representative you will perform a wide variety of sales and sales-prospecting functions primarily to existing customers.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of demonstrated sales experience
- One year of commercial insurance experience
- Insurance License, preferably P&C license
- Should possess good verbal communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will sell insurance products to walk-in, call-in and referred prospects and/or current customers on an inside sales basis.
- Collect prospect information, choose appropriate service offerings to close sales as well as cross sell and refer prospects to appropriate business lines.
- You may lead activities of unit, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work or be high producing individual contributor selling to greater sales goal.
- Identify and communicate the value proposition to current company clients in a manner that distinguishes our capabilities and approach from the competition.
- Generate new business opportunities with client outreach and email marketing to build an ongoing pipeline
- Actively manage new business opportunity pipeline in Salesforce. Track all stages of the sales process from lead to opportunity to closed/won. Use Salesforce as main desk management tool and sales planning tool.
- You should stay abreast on industry and market trends that impact Small Business clients, maintain expertise in core coverage lines and products to address their needs
- Develop quote letters and proposals by coordinating with business counterparts.