NV Employer Guest Room Attendant (GRA) - PT in Las Vegas, Nevada
GUEST ROOM ATTENDANT (PT) Vacancy #45059
Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Near Las Vegas Blvd. South - Employer conducts drug and background screenings.
- Min. age requirement is 18.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Min. 3 months of related experience in Hotel housekeeping, or completed Housekeeping training (GRA or HPU) from the Culinary Academy of Las Vegas.
- Ability to withstand prolonged walking, standing, bending and kneeling, lift items and maneuver and maintain control of housekeeping cart.
- Ability to work indoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as, but not limited to noise, dust and cigarette smoke.
- Department is willing to train those who possess excellent guest service skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting preferred.
SUMMARY: It is the primary responsibility of the Guest Room Attendant to clean and service the guestrooms and bathrooms. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and the Property policies, practices, and procedures.
- Cleans guestrooms including duties such as making beds, vacuuming, emptying trash, wiping down or dusting all surfaces.
- Replenishes all guest amenities and information folders as needed.
- Cleans bathrooms by scrubbing basins, bathtubs, shower walls and doors, toilets, and tile floors with damp rags and proper chemicals when applicable.
- Replenishes all amenities such as ashtrays, soaps and tissues.
- Places clean bath mats on tubs and/or shower doors and clean towels on towel racks.
- Reports unusual room conditions or rooms in need of repair.
- Reports status of rooms clean/unclean, vacant/occupied via the in-room phone system.
- Completes all duties in accordance with the room classification checklist.
- Follows all safety policies and guidelines of the department, Company, State or Federal authorities.
- Utilizes safety equipment as required.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our employment application site, including the protection of any personal information provided to us.