Boyd Gaming EMPLOYMENT CENTER MANAGER in Las Vegas, Nevada
Manage and coordinate the employment center staff to build a strong employment brand, recruit friendly, service-oriented candidates, and ensure great relationships with candidates and team members.
Provide a high level of internal and external customer service to ensure a positive candidate experience.
Oversee recruiting, staffing, and the onboarding process to support the workforce needs of Boyd properties.
Partner with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
Develop recruitment strategy to include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
Identify future talent needs and proactively develop strategies to recruit, source, and develop talent pool.
Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers to identify efficiencies for a rapid time to hire response for hiring managers.
Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data.
Manage social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
Develop and implement in partnership with Corporate Talent Team property employment events, such as career fairs, networking events, etc.
Participate and attend local career fairs, college events, networking events, etc.
Use applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and CRM system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
Oversee the creation and accuracy and adequate retention of all paper and electronic new hire files and employment records.
Compile reports as prescribed and/or requested for analysis and trends.
Stay current and in compliance with Company policies and procedures, and federal and state laws and regulations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Three (3) years of human resources experience required.
- Three (3) years within an employment center, high volume recruiting, or staffing agency preferred.
- Knowledgeable of HR concepts, policies and procedures, with clear understanding of legal compliance requirements and employment laws.
- Strong skills in MS Office applications.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: Shared Services - Team Member Services
Category: Human Resources
Position Code: BGEMEMC00
Status: Full Time