Boyd Gaming COORDINATOR DATA STRATEGIES in Las Vegas, Nevada
Responsible for supporting and managing the projects within the Data Strategies team. This role will help the team adhere to strict project deadlines and manage details. The Data Strategies team focuses on the analysis and reporting of Corporate, Regional, and Property marketing initiatives, including, but not limited to, customer trends, database marketing campaigns, and promotions.
- Create job flows and maintain documentation of processes
- Distribute meeting notes and provide follow up assignments to team
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Attend meetings with Manager and Director of Data Strategies team in order to provide updates to leadership.
- Maintain all files of all completed jobs.
- Write and perform queries to extract data from Boyd data warehouses.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses of database trends.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with outside vendors, the properties and other corporate departments vital to the successful and timely completion of direct marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, BCS, E-Commerce, and IT.
- Bachelor’s degree with quantitative focus or in related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of COGNOS, SQL and/or other query programs preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Organized and detail oriented with strong attention to accuracy.
- Works well under pressure.
- Ability to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: BG - Marketing Technology
Category: Marketing / Advertising / Sales
Position Code: BGECDAS00
Status: Full Time