Wynn Las Vegas Bus Person Steady Extra in Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Wynn Resorts is a Fortune 500 company led by hospitality industry visionary Steve Wynn. Currently operating in the top two casino gaming markets in the world, Wynn is financially stable and growth oriented. Our 12,000 employees at our Wynn Las Vegas and Encore properties have helped us win more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn resorts are known for their innovative design, luxury offerings, and exceptional guest service. Joining Wynn means working for a leader in the global resort industry, one that has set today’s standards and will likely define them tomorrow.
As a Bus Person, you will be responsible for:
- The Bus Person is responsible for assisting the Servers, carrying trays, clearing & resetting tables.
- Conducting table maintenance and water/beverage service in a quiet and organized manner.
- Will be accountable for completing side work.
- Strives to maintain health code standards.
- Makes providing excellent customer service for our guests as defined by outlet standards a priority.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English fluently and in a professional manner.
- The ability to communicate in a 2nd language (Cantonese/Mandarin) is considered a plus.
- Requires minimum of 1 year previous work experience in a casual dining restaurant or lounge.
- Candidates must be highly organized and possess the ability to set and clear tables without breakage.
- Requires the ability to work efficiently and within a team environment.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or above. *Must be able to obtain and maintain any licensing or active work cards required, at present or in the future, for this position at all times
Job Title: Bus Person Steady Extra