Anthem Bus Info Analyst Sr- Provider Data - Norfolk, VA office highly preferred - 134085 in Las Vegas, Nevada
/Your Talent. Our Vision./AtAnthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for analyzing, reporting and developing recommendations on data related to complex and varied business metrics. Typically provides technical assistance to lower level staff.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: * Creates and maintains databases to track business performance. * Analyzes data and summarizes performance using summary statistical procedures. * Develops and analyzes business performance reports (e.g. for claims data, provider data, utilization data) and provides notations of performance deviations and anomalies. * Creates and publishes periodic reports, as well as any necessary ad hoc reports. * May require taking business issue and devising best way to develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will translate business requirements into usable decision support tools. * May make recommendations based upon data analysis.
- Requires a BS/BA degree in related field
- 3-5 years data analysis or related experience
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and statistical software is required.
- Ability to manipulate large sets of data is also required.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- This job is focused on complex and varied metrics, making recommendations and providing assistance to staff as compared to the Bus Info Analyst II job.
- SQL required
- Claims processing knowledge preferred but not required
- FACETS preferred /Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Reporting & Data Analysis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Bus Info Analyst Sr- Provider Data - Norfolk, VA office highly preferred - 134085
Location: nevada-Las Vegas
Other Locations: VA-Norfolk
Requisition ID: 134085