Boyd Gaming ATTENDANT COUNT ROOM in Las Vegas, Nevada
Collect, sort, count, verify, and wrap coins, cash, and gaming chips. Maintain accurate records in accordance with applicable regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Sort contents of drop boxes by denomination in cash, coins and chips.
- Sort, count and wrap coins using various machines.
- Count, verify and record games revenue.
- Properly document markers.
- Performs computer input
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior count room experience preferred.
- Able to operate electric cart and money counters.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Other physical requirements of the job that must be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation include stooping, reaching, pulling, standing, sitting, standing and walking, heavy lifting up to 50 lbs. and use of repetitive motions.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Department: OR - Count Room
Category: Count Room
Position Code: ORPATCR00
Status: On Call