Anthem Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Las Vegas, NV #123091 in Las Vegas, Nevada
/Your Talent. Our Vision./* At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.* *This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve. *
Candidate will ideally have experience delivering care in sub-acute or acute settings and must have an interest in treating patients who are Medicare beneficiaries. Responsibilities include admissions and discharges of inpatient medical diagnosis, collaboration of care plan with patients, families, case managers and physicians.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Admitting, rounding, and discharging patients in the acute setting.
* Performs health assessments and preventative health measures within guidelines and in collaboration with physician. * Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs. * Discusses case with physician when appropriate. * Formulates and documents plan of care. * Prescribes medication or other forms of treatment as indicated. * Participates in On-Call program which may include after-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations. * No procedures required.
- Masters Degree in Nursing Required
- Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in applicable state required.
- National Board Certification within 1 year and if applicable in your governing state.
- Furnishing/Prescriptive Authority
- NPI billing number
- Medicare Part D Prescriber
- Prescribing authority/DEA licensure in good standing as required in the state in which you are applying preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience with clinical emphasis for nurse practitioner; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 2-5 years of experience working in acute care settings such as: ICU, CCU, telemetry, med surgical is highly preferred.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 Diversity Inc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at//antheminc.com/careers//. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Las Vegas, NV #123091
Location: NV-Las Vegas
Requisition ID: 123091