Leslie's Poolmart, Inc. Service Technician I in Las Vegas #1, Nevada
Your ideal job?
- Working for a great company who will help you to develop and grow!
- A fun work environment with the potential for promotional opportunities!
- Working in a fast paced environment
Our ideal candidate:
- You love engaging with people and getting to know them.
- You are respectful, responsible, and a quick learner.
- You have basic knowledge of the following: 110volt and 220volt electrical equipment, gas, and electrical heaters.
- You haveworking knowledge of general plumbing hydraulics; repair or replacement of pumps, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, chlorinators, backwash valves, PVC plumbing.
- You have working knowledge of repair suction problems, priming problems, and high/low pressure problems.
- You’re available full time from 7am-6pm
- You have a valid driver’s license.
What you’ll be doing as a Service Technician:
- Installing and repairing pool equipment.
- Providing excellent service to residential and commercial customers.
- Maintaining high standards in customer service and professional and ethical conduct.
- Complying with all safety procedures, including safe working and driving habits.
Benefits you’ll receive as a Service Technician:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Truck and uniforms provided
- Supplemental life insurance and disability protection
- Leslie's 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Vacation and holiday pay
Why should you work for Leslie's?
As the leading pool supply retailer in the nation, Leslie’s recognizes that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. With over fifty years of quality products and service, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team.
Our internal promotion ensures that the vast majority (85%) of all open positions are filled from talent within our company.
We offer full training, competitive compensation, a comprehensive and flexible benefits package, team member discount, and rewards to top performers. Most importantly, we offer opportunity.
Stop treading water; your career is here!
Title: Service Technician I
Location: NV-Las Vegas #1
Requisition ID: 170010NQ